Criteria for selecting the best boat chair
Folding marine furniture will be placed onboard the very fragile pleasure boat decks of your yacht and exposed to adverse weather conditions. The criteria for selecting the best boat chair depend also on the materials used.
• Materials that will resist corrosion
• The frame must be made of anodized aluminum tubes
• All the hardware on the chair must be either stainless steel or of special aluminum alloy.
• The boat seat fabrics, threads and hems must have been treated following mould resistance specifications
• The seat must prove resistant to the strong sun beams and harsh sea environment.
• The wooden parts on the folding deck chair must be either teak or iroco.
• The casted parts made of alloys that can undergo anodization.
• It is recommended to avoid recycled plastic and to prefer primary plastic materials, particularly nylon polyamide.
FORMA MARINE products gather all the above criteria and we offer the most appropriate chairs and tables available on the leisure yacht furniture market worldwide.