Unmanned surface vessel or vehicle (USV) is a boat that operates on the surface of the water without a crew. It is controlled remotely via radio or satellite connectivity. USVs come in different sizes, shape and built materials but they basically all provide the same purpose: to accomplish missions for us but without us. USVs are a better alternative to traditional manned boats in several situations like:
- In high risk missions where the concern for the security of the crew is substantial.
- In long range cruising in rough sea conditions where the comfort and well-being of crew can be compromised.
- In tasks where the use of crew is financially not feasible.
B7 The Beagle USV is the latest addition to our portfolio. Designed and manufactured by Al Marakeb in the UAE, the B7 is a pinnacle of technological advancement. This medium size fiberglass USV provides marine solutions for military and commercial applications:
B7 Beagle Military Applications:
- Anti-Submarine warfare (detection and attack)
- Anti mine warfare
- Anti piracy patrol
- Early warning
- Unmanned remote weapon
- Maritime border security
- Assist in laser guided tasks
B7 Beagle Commercial applications:
- Surveillance of Port / Harbor Large commercial / defense vessel / cruise ship / offshore platforms
- Patrolling of Maritime border / littorals
- Environmental remote sensitivity
- Detection & protection against under sea mines & IED’s
- Protection of underwater pipelines
- Collection of data for deep sea mining & extraction of oil & gas
- Oil spill mitigation and Hazardous material detection.
The B7 striking beauty and advanced technology may give the impression of a USV with a price tag way off the charts. Reality is B7 The Beagle is one of the best value USVs on the market. Thanks to the use of composite materials, the UAE’s tax free environment and factory direct pricing from technology suppliers we are able to offer an advanced USV at an affordable price with low operation and support costs.
As we introduce the B7 we can already imagine how this remarkable vessel of technological advancement will lead the market of USVs in the World.
B7 The Beagle main specifications:
LOA 26ft – BOA 7ft
RF & SATCOM communication
Max Speed 45 knots
Endurance 1000km per tank
Diesel Inboard with single jet drive
Day/night & heat detection camera on stabilized Gimbal
Mobile ground station
EMP directional Jammer