Synchronisation of two cranes working in tandem.
For situations where the same load is handled using 2 cranes, and we want effective synchronisation of their movements.
GH SOLUTION: INTERCONNECTED + TANDEM = INCOTANDEM
• Tandem mode: This allows control of the movements of 2 cranes from 1 radio control.
• There are 2 radio transmitters. Each transmitter can control a crane individually. And when the tandem mode is activated, one of
the transmitters is capable of controlling the movements of the 2 cranes (it acts as the master).
• Each crane is equipped with 1 receiver with two functions: communication with the transmitter operated by the user and
communication with the receiver installed on the other crane.
• If any of the movements (lifting, trolley movement, bridge movement) changes between slow speed/fast speed/stop, a signal is
sent to the other crane to carry out the same change.
• The transmitters can be push-button type (standard) or console (optional).