Designed for vertical sanding of the sides of seams to remove old material before re-caulking, the TDS Seam Sander ensures the best possible preparation for new caulk to bond to the teak. Use it to remove final residue of caulking, leaving a totally clean surface for the new caulk to bond to.
• Specially designed and constructed for long service life
• Professional in ease and speed of operation
• Made of the finest quality steel and hardwood
• Manufactured with a comfortable smooth grip
• Adjustable depth sanding surface - from 5mm to 22mm (3/16" - 7/8")
• Kit consists of handle, sanding surface & six sanding pads
• Additional sanding pads available or use your own “self-stick” abrasive pads
If you have any questions about Teak deck or our TDS products, please feel free to lets us know.